View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 09:00 PM   #40
Donnainohio63
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

I swore I would never post this hear but I feel the need to share with you. In June of 2002 I lost my 12 year old son. I was at work, dh was at work and my boys were home. My 17 year old and my 12 year old. My son was murdered and I found out while sitting behind a desk at work. At the time I lost my son I had a black lab named buddy. I swear that dog knew what was going on because he was always by my side, when I cried, he put his head on my shoulder. I just do not know what I would have done without Buddy. The funny part is that Buddy was Johnny's dog. Johnny is my son that was murdered. I think that dog grieved for Johnny to I swear I seen it in his eyes. There are no words that I can say to you to make you feel better. I know the feelings, the emptiness and the whole that has been torn in your heart and I say to you,,,,,keep your little fur baby and let him help you, believe me he will. If you ever need someone to talk to I am here. My friends all look at me and tell me I am the strongest women they have ever known, if they only knew. I am so very sorry for the loss of your daughter. Please know that I am here for you if you need me. Take care of yourself.
Donna
Donnainohio63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!