View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 09:37 AM   #11
Bellasmom30
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatord View Post
I fall under the strange yorkie club too.

We had bad weather in our area this morning, high winds, tornado warnings, thunder and lightening and heavy rain. You think ya'll are strange, I packed my furbabies up and brought them to work with me till the storm passed over. They jumped into the bag the minute I sat it down and started loaded it up.

Picture of them laying by my desk.
Attachment 341803

My goodness, sooo cute!! Mommas babies they are!

111lily, it really is never ending! It is better, I agree to call it a heightened sense os awareness so to speak. LOL My oldest is almost 14 going on 21
and I have everything inbetween all the way down to almost 2yrs. I am a ball of nerves over these kids and Bella! I never truly relax I don't think? This morning we went for donuts and my oldest was with me and so was Bella. When we arrived home he opened the car door (while holding her) and said "go Bella run free"! He was just playing as he knew that would give me a heart attack!! Needless to say he got in trouble for that, cause we don't play like that when it comes to a family member! LOL Must be a teenage thing?! Cruel, cruel I tell ya!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!