View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 07:49 PM   #1
kkephart
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Ok... I think I just aged about 10years!

Ok... so I was just tucked in bed a little while ago (it's 11 here in SC) and all of a sudden my Oliver doing a dance on the floor and jumping putting his paws up at me. Since I am desperately trying to potty train Oliver I jumped out of bed and took him out my side door. I realized that my spot light was clearly not working so its pitch black, im in my pj's, and barefoot. When it was time for him to go back inside he started before me and when he almost got to the door there was this large hissing noise behind a stack of leaves by the door... just so you know I'm the type that runs like the wind when I see a roach.... I immediately grabbed my baby and went back into the yard. There was no other way into my house... so a mama has to do what she has to do... start throwing things and yelling at the pile of leaves. So then my addrenalin sent me leaping across the porch and we are now safely inside. Whew!!
Lets just say there will be no sleep for me anytime soon... my heart is still racing! Hmmm... either my neighbors think I'm really strange... or I would like to think they were very asleep!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!