View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 12:35 AM   #45
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoefelmeyer View Post
Today, my daughter and I went to meet a young little yorkie puppy. I am considering getting another yorkie, for Princess to have a small playmate.

My heart says to get this sweet little puppy we met today.

I want to bring Princess to meet this puppy before making the decision. I want to make sure they will get along and will become best buddies. This little puppy is about the same size and weight, Princess was when we brought her home last April. This little puppy is a boy. I was told he could be just slightly bigger/heavier than Princess, because he is a boy. Princess will probably enjoy having a little friend her own size to play and snuggle with. I can already picture them now, snuggling together in Princess's little bed.

In many ways, I am trying to talk myself out of getting another little puppy. But I feel the strong urge to give Princess a little brother, her own size that she can become best friends with.
I would love to have 2 Yorkies!!! If you have the time, money and energy to take care of 2, it should be double the fun!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!