View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 09:27 PM   #37
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissybear View Post
So I spoke to our apartment complex about adding another member to our family. In order for us to have another dog we have to put down another $400 deposit and pay another $50 dollars a month for pet rent. We already put down a deposit for Gizmo and we pay the pet rent for him. We wanted him so we sucked it up and are paying it. But i think its crazy to ask someone to pay $800 in deposits! And $1200 a year for pet rent! ugh its so frustrating. We could do it financially but now i don't think we can because of our apartment complex outragous pet policy!

We are moving out as soon as i finish nursing school with is in the next 1-2 years but its so frustrating knowing that the apartment complex is taking what should be my decision out of my hands.

Very upset today....
Oh, that is bad news! Boy, sounds like they strongly discourage more than one pet with that policy! $100.00 a month every month for 2 Yorkies plus all that deposit $ seems very high! It does sound like they have essentially made the decision for you with those fees. Is the fee the same for a Yorkie as it would be for say a Rottweiler, which could do way more damage with its big teeth and toenails than any 2 Yorkies?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!