View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 09:44 PM   #6
brendarash
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

I have 4 yorkies and a maltese. All 5 of mine are trained with a few accidents. Yorkies are one of the hardest breeds to train. I use piddle pads, in the house. I have had many rescues and fosters. Most of them have had accidents in the house up until I had the carpet taken up and laminate floor put down. Back 11 years ago I had no animals because my yorkie passed away. We had this house built. My son decided he and his then future wife needed a dog. Well that puppy was a lovely little guy. We loved him but he has accidents on the floor. When I got my 2 a few years later they would go potty in the same place he did. I used everything to clean the carpet. It all stopped when the carpet came up. Every once in a while I will find a liitle poop hiding some where. That is Sadie. You can barely see it because she is a tiny girl. She knows better but I do not see it happen. I have the pads down so If I go out they all will use the pads. It works for us. I us the disposable ones. At 9 months they are still babies. Hang in there.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!