Thread: Brushes
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 10:53 PM   #1
concretegurl
Between♥Suspensions
Donating Member

Love Brushes

I have always been very down on the use of pin brushes as we have tried tons found locally and they all were irritating to me...in a thread about Madan brushes people were commenting on my discouragement of them when I said I tried them on myself and felt they were cruel to use on a dog.

Mimimomo, politely asked if I knew how sensitive her Madan brushes were...and then suggested specific brushes for my needs of a sensative kinned dogs, and cottony coats...I'm getting ready to place my second order after about a month of having purchased a variety of brushes...I have the light green sensitive pin brush, the mustache brush (it's awesome!) and the large gold comb (love it).

I cannot believe how gentle the sensitive pin brush is i first ran it on the underside of my arm, then my own hair and twas assured it would be okay to try on my dogs...Scoobers was terrified of brushes when I first got him so I have to be especially careful still using any brush on him in how it feels...he will literally ask me to brush him with it now! That speaks volumes to how gentle these are...

Wish someone had said to me, "Shannon shut up about pin brushes and try this kind...they are not implements of torture."
I swear by these now and the price is incredible!
http://www.toplinepet.com
Be sure to talk to Mimimomo about your needs and she is incredible about advising you on which brushes would work best for you!

concretegurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!