View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 11:55 AM   #9
jinhopark
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvTaycieGirl View Post
I can also say I LOVE Petzlife gel! Its amazing! I just use this a couple of times of week along with brushing and I will never go without it! Then for toothpaste I use C.E.T toothpaste or Oxyfresh pet gel, (just depending what I have on hand) and Oxyfresh Oral hygiene solution. The Oral Hygiene solution is a water additive but can be used to spray directly in the mouth.

I just bought a small 2 oz spray bottle in the travel section and spray that in her mouth.. Works great also! She also uses the C.E.T Chews which I can tell make a huge difference.

I am a maniac and do brush twice a day, but it does make a HUGE difference!

I too am thinking about getting fantatical about the whole teeth cleaning thing...but before I do, is combining all these treatments all at once doing more harm than good? I am not a vet, nor a chemist...but should we be spraying, applying gel, brushing daily (or more), adding additives to pet drinks, giving dental treats, etc... Will there be any harm of overdosing on a certain chemical, or will certain chemicals adversely interact with others?

Are these products supposed to be used solely on their own, or is it fine to use multiple treatments at once without any ill effects? As long as it is not introducing new hazards to the pets life, then I am all for it...I am looking for ways to reduce the number of dental cleanings for my little guys, because the thought of them going under and possibly not waking up makes me really nervous.
jinhopark is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!