View Single Post
Old 12-25-2005, 06:02 AM   #14
michiko
The Yorkie Sitter
Donating Member

This thread sounds better. I read the other thread and wanted to reply but it was already closed. We all have new things to learn everyday..... If someone didn't know something, don't be judgemental. "In my opinion" some of the comments in responses were not necessary, and it got me a bit upset. People are on YT don't mean we all know some of the common sense about yorkie. People like me come to learn. Something can mean a lot to some people even you might think those are unwanted stuff or stupid idea.... Everyone has different value level. I love everyone here.. and it is great to share opinions and knowledge.. but no need to be judgemental.. So I like this thread much better.

I hope daisyria can get tons of information here and take time to make decision. It is better to spend more time to learn before it gets too late and you feel sorry. Don't be discouraged... Having a yorkie is just wonderful... as some said, you can feel a lot of joy without breeding them too! I think you should try getting one at time to see how you feel! Because they are living animals, you want to make sure you can handle it. I am watching two dogs today.. it is a bit hard! since i usually watch only one dog at time.

Happy Holiday, everyone.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!