View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 11:31 AM   #53
DvlshAngel985
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viviansnickers View Post
I know hun...everyone does have their right to express themselves, but in this case, it hijacks the thread, and for that....it's not right in my book. If she wanted to start her own thread about her experience fine---but she didn't, she added it to a positive thread, and everyone who supports the initial intension of the thread is retaliating. Her own thread would have allowed her to answers questions etc w/o the negative connotation of her bashing Breny on a praise thread.

Thanks for the sweet wishes, Reesie is snuggling next to me napping. Little baby boy!!!!!!! Reesie and Snick being BFF will come hopefully...right now they are rival brothers LOL!!!!!!

XOXOXO-
Viv
HAHAHA! I remember when my big bro and I were rival brothers, always getting into fights. Now, all 3 of us (me and my 2 bros) are best friends. We're even moving in together! Crazy if you ask me.

Anyway, you just keep positive, and if the posts bothers you, put it on mental ignore. You know what your experience was, and you did your job by giving an honest review. You did your part and you can feel good about it.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!