View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 04:41 PM   #1
HonestNette
Yorkie Talker

Note Looking for a Yorkie Rescue- So Cal

Aloha,

I joined YT today for 2 reasons, 1st my adult hi-functioning Autistic brother is looking for a small rescue dog and one of his doctors mentioned YORKIES. Since I have and always have had Huskies I jumped right on the internet to start my research...

In my search on google a link to YT and mention of Collier Ranch Yorkies came up, I found this very interesting as I know KC & have had several miscommunications with her just like MANY of the ones I read here today. From personal knowledge I can say MOST of the things she said is utterly FALSE!
It was so refreshing to see her called out on her HABIT of creating several different FAKE profiles/personas, used to give herself accolades, defend herself as someone else & not have to provide facts, improve her ratings, to monitor in stealth mode & her (again) habit of deflecting & attacking!

After I saw how the YT community dealt with her with logic, reason & tact, I KNEW THIS WAS THE FORUM I would get good, honest information, not someone only with an ulterior motive. Also help with educating my brother and myself and finding good resources to help my brother find his perfect rescue!!

I look forward to speaking with everyone & I extend thanks to all in advance for any and all assistance!
HonestNette is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!