View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 08:45 AM   #1
CookieM112
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Crying for no reason??

This morning was a new event. Tike just had his first obedience class last night. he loved it. he had so much fun and he did so well. Tike's usual schedule is up at 4 am to go potty or get a drink of water. This morning was different though. He woke up and I got him out of his kennel like normal but he did not go to the bathroom. waiting 30 min, i figured he doesn't have to go. so i put him back in his kennel and went to bed. he didnt even make it 2 min before he started barking again. so i waited a few min, and then i guessed since when i let him out he got a drink maybe he had to pee then. of course not he didn't he just wanted to play. so another 5 min trying to get him to go to the bathroom and nothing. so i put him back in his kennel but this time I moved his kennel to the other end of our house so that we could all get some sleep. i herd him barking for about the next 10 min then i fell asleep. until 6 when my wife and I got up for work/school.
I don't know what to do, please someone help me. should I keep his kennel in that other room and "make him" cry it out, but the issue is I dont want him to go to the bathroom if i dont hear him.. I'm just so lost. I want to do the best I can for my Puppy. he is 16 weeks old now. he should be able to hold it for the night, because he did last night now. I hope I'm not hurting my puppy I am very worried. please someone assist in this matter!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!