View Single Post
Old 12-23-2005, 04:51 PM   #1
Eggs
Yorkie Yakker

Angry new puppy got at front of Walmart

purple

After having a very bad week. Mother in Law's Yorkie girl who I was to get a puppy from get eclampsia and died along with all four pups. I went shopping at Walmart tonight for Christmas stuff. when out front was a small elderly man with a cardboard box handing out tiny under 1 pound puppies, with thier eyes barely opened. He said they were ready to go and need homes. as they had they're pipes break and had server water damage all oveer thier house and no heat due to this. So I took the last puppy. after I almost chewed him out. {SO WANTED TOO!} He told me they're Mom is a peke a poo with papers and Dad's a Yorkie, and they were going to sell them but cause of the house damge just wanted them gone.

I need advice about this. the pup has fleas. and tear stains under her eyes. {I tried to buy the other pups {2 more} from the other people who took them but no go. I got puppy milk,a puppy bottle and soft food pedigree puppy and dry. but too soon for that. and have her in blankets. Poor thing is half frozen.

Anything else I need to do???? besides a vet asap.

Eggs and Noel{the puppy.} Tis Christmas after all.
Eggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!