View Single Post
Old 02-27-2011, 06:04 PM   #1
Sandysbabies
YT 2000 Club Member

Default Concerned about Kayla

I have posted on here before about how Kayla hyperventilates when she rides in the car. I say that praying its not CT. We have asked the vet because it takes her almost an hr. or more to settled down when we come home from the vets or anywhere. She said she needed to lose some weight, which I agree but I think its more than just the weight. Yesterday we took her in for the tech to cut her toenails and everyone in the waiting room was staring. I told them, and this is with a calming pill. Then, today we went out to eat with friends after church and went to Walmart to pick up a couple of things and when we got home, she was so excited we went through the whole thing again. First time she has ever done this with us coming home. She finally just layed down and was still breathing real heavy. It had to be more than an hour before she even half way got back to normal. I don't know whether to try to take her out alittle at a time or what. I'm afraid she is going to have a heartattack, the way she acts and sounds. Has anyone ever experienced this? Its like she only wants to stay home and us with her. I hope we don't start going through this everytime we go somewhere?????
Sandysbabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!