View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 01:59 PM   #8
BonBon
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by miriamgibson View Post
I just bought some Precise puppy food. Is this good? It said it was for tiny dogs that were weaning to 12 months. I'm going to try it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by miriamgibson View Post
Oh sorry, Bentley is 12 weeks old. He eats and drinks really well. I'm just not sure on how much to give him. I don't want to bloat his little tummy.
I just looked at the website for Precise puppy food (I'd never heard of it). It's not a bad food - probably about the equivalent of Purina Pro Plan. But I think there are better choices available. Do you have a farm/ag/animal supply store? They usually carry a good selection of Nature's Variety, Wellness, Taste of the Wild, possibly even Orijen and Acana. If you have a Tractor Supply near you, they carry Taste of the Wild. You've been given several good choices here for both Petsmart and Petco. Good luck with the search for the 'right' food for your new baby!

Bonny
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. -- Author Unknown
BonBon is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!