View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 11:03 PM   #10
SWHouston
YT 1000 Club Member

I've played T.O.W. with both of mine, and MY Female Becca plays rougher than my Male Sneakers ever did. She's got a Whip that will make you hold the pull-toy with both hands at times.

I do other things when we play like that, like reach around to their sides, and sorta pinch them lightly, like they were getting bitten. They've learned to be very aware of their surroundings like that, and doge away quickly when they see the approach. We also do body pushes, where I put my arm up against them, and push them to the side, and they push back hard.

Both of mine are rather large for the Breed. Male is a 10+lb at 2 yo, and Female is 6+lb at 6 mo. I've never thought of them as Fragile or Designer types, and treat them accordingly. Both are rough and tumble in the yard with each other, and are really GREAT little watch dogs, which is their main task for me.

I love um to death, give them everything they need and just about anything they want, except for pampering.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!