View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 12:51 PM   #8
concretegurl
Between♥Suspensions
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurserenee View Post
so you think I could start out with a pen and place wee wee pads in there and then eventually be able to take them away once she is able to hold it for 8hrs?
Yes, but good luck, read over some other threads on how hard Yorkie training is watch the cute lil video on this site...https://www.pottypatch.com/default.a...=&refcode=1002
They are one option but the video speaks volumes, along with the number of people here realizing how hard it is to potty train Yorkies-I'm home all the time or they go with me and it was still hard...and notice it's an adult Yorkie pictured on the homepage-could be coincidences...

I wanted to note I use crates here, for sleeping at bed time in my room-we don't even close doors they just have beds insides crates (I use large crates for small dogs) and a play pen for the day time when we are not home, or just need them to go in there. But Yorkies especially are a HUGE commitment and take a lot of effort, evaluate if you are up for it all together...then post pictures of the new pup on here!
concretegurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!