Thread: I'm so excited!
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 10:12 PM   #1
hotdiggetydog
Yorkie Yakker

Animal Smiley 019 I'm so excited!

Hi everyone! I'm so excited to find this group! After spending months reading posts here and trying to educate myself on all things Yorkie, I thought I'd finally say hello My sincere thanks to all of you who share advice, recommendations, and information; it's truly been invaluable!

My husband and I picked out our "Little Dude" (can't decide on a name) Valentine's weekend, and went out to visit him yesterday. He's still too small to come home, but it's amazing how much he'd grown in just a few days. Hopefully he'll be ready to join our family in mid-March. I have 3 daughters and my oldest has been literally praying for a puppy for over a year. I CAN NOT WAIT to surprise my girls (thinking of maybe presenting him in an Easter basket?); they are going to be over the moon! It's been so hard to keep everything hush-hush when I can barely keep myself from telling everyone I know about "my" new Yorkie. Because after all, even though this will be the girls' pup, we all know who will be caring for him- me.

Looking forward to getting to know y'all!
hotdiggetydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!