Thread: Please Help!
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 02:11 PM   #1
msmida
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Please Help!

Thank you for any help before I start. I am really nervous. Last night I think that my 6mo old yorkie Mojo got into my xopenex. Xopenex is like albuterol it is a asthma medicine. I have the kind that goes in a nebulizer so it is liquid.

I noticed that the box was torn open and that one of the tubes was empty and the other was 1/4 full. He threw up three times last night and once this morning.He has also started being really lethargic. He slept alot and was not his normal self. This morning I took him to the vet and they had me call poison control, which i tried to call last night, they said that he may not have gotten into all of it. They said that at first puppies get really excited with it then they crash. She said that they get really lethargic almost depressed like. They said it would work itself out of his system.

The vet never really did anything just said to watch him. He is still drinking which is good he doesnt really have an appetite which they told me was normal. I am just really worried. Has anyone had any experience with this? How long should I let him not eat? I am just sick with worry that he got into that stuff. I dont even know how he found it, i am normally right there with him at all times.

Any help or suggestions is really appreciated.

Hamida
msmida is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!