View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 11:19 AM   #15
concretegurl
Between♥Suspensions
Donating Member

HUH,... maybe I was informing with what little I know...I tend to come off that way to some people, as I'm just a very direct person...I always thought being direct leaves out confusion, but I don't mean offense.

I'm going to take that to heart though, and try to word things better. I didn't think I asked 'tough' questions, I thought those were the basics...that anyone thinking of breeding is supposed to ask themselves...?

I also just hate when people hear a bunch of nonsense sales stuff from breeders/greeders...I've been there, taking it as the 'word' from someone who must know because they breed-right? (people can be so deceitful).

I just hope Joekhoo finds a reputable knowledgeable breeder to help, and support them get to where they need to be, especially with sorting research information etc. and vet. of course. I see breeders on here who have been breeding quality dogs for years still learning and sharing information...seems it never stops, I respect those who constantly improve...would like to be so vain as to think I do too.

I try to help with what little I can based on what I know, that was done for me and I believe in karma. Like when people try to sell a pup guaranteeing breeding quality...either they are psychic or...later you talk to a reputable breeder(s) and find out otherwise...

OH I'VE ASKED SOME FOR THE BOOKS, AND BEEN PUT STRAIGHT JUST FOR THE ASKING! IT'S NOt a nice feeling so I try to never impose someone else feeling that way either.

I too am also into the welfare of the animals far more than anything else...
"I care not for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not the better for it." -Abraham Lincoln
GEEZ! Sorry Joekhoo, I think I hijacked your thread here! I'll be quiet now I wish you the best please read the above bold!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWHouston View Post
Cgurl,
Well ok, I'd be President,"..."I'm a lot more interested in the welfare of the animals.

Last edited by concretegurl; 02-21-2011 at 11:20 AM.
concretegurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!