Thread: so sad :-(
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 07:07 AM   #21
SophieKatesMom
Donating YT 500 Club Member

When I see post like this I usually keep my opinions to myself but I have to say that my experience with Petco is completely opposite to what the OP experienced. Our local Petco is AWESOME, the trainers are exactly that trainers who know animals and are very qualified to teach classes. The Groomer at our local Petco Paula, is the groomer to take Yorkies or other small breed dogs in our area. Paula does an awesome job, cares for the animals and has a staff of younger groomers she is mentoring.

With that said I do not blame the OP for being upset with that trainer and I commend her for saying something. I think I would also contact Petco Corp. via email from their website.

Regarding seeing sick or dead animals in cages, I have never experienced this at Petco and if I did I would take the same approach and also contact local health departments (there has to be some laws against that type of treatment).

To the OP I am sorry you had to experience that poor baby being dragged by its collar, that would really upset me also.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!