View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 08:29 PM   #16
BabyGirl Rosie
I ♥ my girls!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlies Mamma View Post
Wow i think they are pretty but I only paid 1/2 their cost for my Charlie his colors are blue and silver and I wouldnt trade him for no amount of money. you know now that I think of it... when I was in Maine last summer I saw one of those golden yorkies and the lady was telling us about how rare they were and how expensive it was to get it, I think she told us she paid $1500 she was very excited to have one.

Mary and Charlie

I don't want to support this type of breeding. And no yorkie will ever be as pretty as Rosie is to me. I just thought it was unique. But I don't want to ever encourage this type of over charging situations. I will keep my eye open at rescues. I look on petfinder.com all the time. There is a little cutie on there now. He is in Tulsa which is about 2 1/2 hours from me. His name is Benji. And then there is Romeo... why do I look on this site. Part of me wants another then part of me thinks Rosie is pretty demanding of my full attention. I just thought the golden color was so pretty. Maybe this is divine intervention telling me that Rosie is enough!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!