View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 09:47 AM   #15
YorkieRose
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by julietravels View Post
I live in a small Mexican town that has many stray dogs. It is very sad to see the condition they are in, skinny with ribs showing, sores all over, mange, as well as being infested with flees and who knows what else. There is an attempt to spay and neuter, as well as rescue, but there are just too many. These poor animals are suffering, yet they still breed, leading to more suffering. Is it better to put down 10,000 suffering animals or do nothing, leading to 20,000, 30,000 and so on, more suffering animals? I wish I knew the answer.
Your post is from the eyes of someone who sees suffering animals...if I see a stray, I call the Humane Society and the dog is picked up, fed and treated.

This is not the norm in the world...I am a true animal lover..and I would shoot any suffering animal myself, as oppose to a life on the streets, straving, mange, producing litter after litter of pups. You know these dogs suffer serious injuries due to fighting for bitches and food...what a nightmare..

We American's have no clue to the real suffering in the world among people, let alone animals.
YorkieRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!