View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 09:27 AM   #14
deepsleepdreamn
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkieRose View Post
I would think the vet record would clear things up.
As a breeder, I took my bitch to the vet for an after whelp check and shot..so there is a record of the bitche whelping...who sheis and how many. Then I took a stool sample at 6 weeks..then at 8 weeks the pups got a well puppy check...and at 12 weeks if I was selling a pup, it went to the vet for a 12 shot..(I gave earlier ones) and well puppy check.

If this breeder has no records of her pups and adults seeing the vet, I would be very concerned..

No way I believe these parents produce this pup..possible, but so very unlikely.
I got a vet record for my last one. I paid a chunk of change for the first dog, fell in love with him and 3 weeks later I went to get him in the morning and he had passed away. It was so heartbreaking that I just wanted my money back. But she doesn't have it for me... She offered me other dogs but I only wanted a yorkie.. Thats what I paid for, thats what I wanted.. So I guess i'm just trying to get what I paid for.. I'm glad though you don't believe these parents produced this pup. I don't believe so either. When you click on the properties of the pictures the dates are wrong. The first puppy was taken 1/21/2011, so recently. However the next four are taken from 2008. None of this adds up. Thats all i've been thinking about for the past 24 hours. Believe me, my minds spinning with different thoughts. Ive researched it so much that i've probably clicked on over 100 different sites about it.. Charts, information everything. Not to mention putting the two pictures side by side and pointing out differences that are way to extreme to be the same pup. Thanks for the help!
deepsleepdreamn is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!