View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 09:01 AM   #8
deepsleepdreamn
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkieRose View Post
4 pounds at 10 weeks will make about a 10 pound Yorkie..I am not saying it is impossible for a set of parents as small as you were told to produce a huge puppy...but I do not trust the breeder at all.

Have you spoken to the breeders vet for a reference..also I would not paid more then $400 for a 10 pounder.
Like I said in a few different replies I don't trust the breeder. From what was said in emails she seemed I guess the word is hoaxy.. Being as this is the only pup I'm starting to think more and more she'd rather keep it or sell it and get money for it rather than deliver it 6 hours to me for free... I paid $750 for the first puppy. I'm not saying I don't want a huge puppy. I have dachshunds that weigh that but none weighed 4 lbs at 10 weeks. This dog looks way older than 10 weeks... I haven't spoken to the vet for a reference. She just sent the email yesterday it was going to be a bigger yorkie and I started stressing and wondering about it since.. I guess we'll see what she gives me at 3 this afternoon. If the dogs teeth have any discoloration in his teeth I won't accept him because its not a pup. Thanks for the help and reply!
deepsleepdreamn is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!