View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 08:04 PM   #6
BabyGirl Rosie
I ♥ my girls!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkichonBella View Post
Wow, what an Ordeal for sure! I'm so sorry you are going through this alone. I would definitely take car to one of those automatic blasting car washes. They use extreme hot water & it washes underneath car as well.
I'd also buy Febreeze & spray like crazy in house and garage.

I found this for cleaning the dogs & also other recommendations: Good Luck!

I quickly wiped her face with a wet towel, and did the bath with tomato juice, which did not work. Next day on internet found the formula of baking soda in dish with vinegar added and using the foam to clean her. Then a bath with Dawn original dish soap. That worked great.

My groomer did warn me that the smell does come back when the dog gets damp, and that is true. I should probably have replaced her collar and that would have helped with the smell a bit (nylon collar).
Posted on 01/10/2010 | Report Spam or Abuse

RE: Removing Skunk Smell from House
By MelissaF (26) Contact

Removing Skunk Smell from House
I use BON-CC-41 on my dogs. They have been sprayed 3 times this year alone! Nothing works as well as this product. You can even get it on their face, unlike other products where you have to avoid the face. Nothing works as well! It can also be used all around the house which is very nice! I always carry some for the next time my dogs have an encounter with a skunk, and it will happen.

Skunk Odor Remover - Got Skunked? | BioWorld Products

Thank you so much for all the information. I will try to do some of these and see how it works. I did the car wash. But I can still smell it. Lol. I think it will smell for a while. I did think about Febreeze. I am burning my Scenty like crazy right now. Man skunk smell is strong and sticks around. It was a Kodak moment trying to remove the dead body this morning. I hope we never have this much fun again. Ha ha.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!