View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 06:56 PM   #1
BabyGirl Rosie
I ♥ my girls!
Donating Member

Angry Talk about a bad night!!

Have you ever wondered if there is a dark cloud over your head! Ours started with the mail man hitting one of our dogs, Rosie got the viral infection and had to go to the er vet, Yogi passes, and now the night from you know where!!

Let me start by saying that we have been leaving the garage door cracked for my two beagles to come in and sleep during the night. With the snow on the ground, it is so cold. There dog houses have beds and hay but it is still cold. So, we bought two dog beds and have been letting them in at night. We leave it cracked so they can go potty. At 12:15 am I wake up to my two beagles going crazy in my garage. This goes on for 30 minutes and then it hits me! A skunk was in the garage and he/she was spraying. The smell overwhelmed my house.

Of course, this was the one night my husband was out of town and it was just me and the boys. I didn't know what to do. At 1:30, I call my dad who comes to the house and lets me know that the beagles have the skunk trapped under my car. He was going to shoot it but couldn't get a shot because of my car. I told him to forget it and sent him home. Keep in mind, the skunk has sprayed numerous times at this point. Stinky!!!

Two hours and 15 minutes later, the barking stops! I thought yeah! the skunk must have gotten away. The odor was horrible but I was so thankful I was going to get some sleep.

Got up this morning and the smell is still overwhelming. Well, guess what!! They killed they skunk and left it in the garage!! However, they didn't sleep in there after that. Both of them stink to high heaven, my garage needs to be fumigated, my house still has a skunk smell, and my car stinks!

Any one know how to kill this smell!! The body has been removed but the stink is still here!! I washed my car but I can still smell it. I am terrified that I will go to work Monday smelling like a skunk! Any ideas??
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!