View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 07:55 PM   #30
BabyGirl Rosie
I ♥ my girls!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beamers Mom View Post
Early on in our marriage my husband was TDY to 29 Palms. He called me from the airport when he was coming back, said he had bought me a gift.
I was excited, imagining a nice piece of jewelry or something personal.
Nope - he had bought me a Hickory Farms smoked sausage and some port wine cheddar cheese!!!!

My brother in law always got me clothes on my birthday or Christmas (both he and my husband have great taste in clothes), but since he remarried, he and his wife have given us new trash cans one Christmas because they thought they were great as they had the lids that opened with a touch - only problem is they quit working within a couple of months. They have also bought me lounge stuff that doesn't fit and isn't my style (his wife picks it out!), and they said they wouldn't mind if I changed it. So went to the store (Ann Taylor Loft) and tried to change it. Couldn't as it was over 30 days since it was bought and the clerk said as they had the item on clearance sale for $1.68 (never knew they had anything that cheap even on clearance) they could give me the $1.68!

$1.68! I never knew anything was that cheap either! You can't even send mail for $1.68!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!