Thread: o.m.g
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011, 11:21 AM   #1
rayray27
Yorkie Yakker

Default o.m.g

im sorry ive all ready posted this in the breeding section but your imput is greatly appreciated
ok let me start off by saying that i am freeked out ok what happned is my [COLOR=green !important][COLOR=green !important]yorkie [COLOR=green !important]puppy[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] displayed signs of being preagnant we took her to the [COLOR=green !important][COLOR=green !important]vet[/COLOR][/COLOR] they did two x rays on two seperate occasions they said she was not preagnant and she was going through false [COLOR=green !important][COLOR=green !important]pregnancy[/COLOR][/COLOR] so she will show all the signs of [COLOR=green !important][COLOR=green !important]being [COLOR=green !important]pregnant[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]......well this morning she jumped up on my lap and i felt a kick on my leg so i flipped her over omg i saw movement now tell me is this normal with false pregnancy becuse i dont think so friday coming will make it 63 days she has been pregnant what do i do if she is what care do i need to give her
rayray27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!