View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 08:28 PM   #5
Maximo
♥ Maximo and Teddy
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanditSocks2 View Post
This made me laugh. Bandit will sometimes pee on his belly hair between groomings. I have this little buzzer to shave it, but I keep their hair short. Would keeping a t-shirt on them help so it keeps the hair in the t-shirt while going to the bathroom?
This should be titled the "TMI thread," lol. Well, I can tell you that wearing a winter coat outside does seem to keep the chest/belly hair out of the way when my boys are marking. However, that is when the stream isn't very strong. I doubt it would help when the dog is emptying a full bladder at full speed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdhawks View Post
Levi's hair is long-ish now (my goal in life would be for him to have a beautiful, flowing, long coat like Maximo's boys, but I get impatient waiting on that to happen so he ends up with a haircut ). Anyway, Levi is a total squatter when he pees. His coat is longer, but the underside of his belly is kept short and that has really helped with the peeing-in-the-hair problem. His groomer keeps his belly clipped short, and I just give it a little trim between groomings.
Thank you for the compliment.

Maximo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!