View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 01:18 PM   #10
ilovemyyorkieg
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastellaequi View Post
Hi, so I've been hearing a lot about Helen's puppies being sick, including my furbaby Pancho's brother Poppy who died suddenly of a seizure. I'm wondering if Panchos sister ( he was born in March of 2007, his parents are Carly and Eli) is sick also. So far Pancho is in great health, no problems at all and I take him to vet every few months for checkups. He had a small little something when i 1st got him but they gave him antibiotics and he was fine. I just wanted to know if anyone else was having problems with their puppies from Nolens that are related to Pancho and what you guys think I should do if anything! Thanks <3
I bought one of the puppies from Nolen's Yorkies last litter. Her name is Willow and she is my precious baby girl. She is perfect, beautiful, healthy, everything I could ask for. I had another beautiful boy (from another breeder) and he passed away unexpectedly when he was only 3 1/2. Some puppies are sadly just with us for too short of a time. Thank you to the Stutzmans for my wonderful Willow.
ilovemyyorkieg is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!