View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 12:45 PM   #1
paulinanguyen2
Senior Yorkie Talker

Angry i dont like my lotus right now!

okay,

so i am at the point where i want to rip my hair out. with snickers..i never had issues like this. i guess not every puppy is the same.. they're all different. and i must say.. lotus has been the most difficult of them all. i have a little private area for her that is blocked up with a pet gate (she now knows how to use her paws to lift herself UP OVER the damn thing...errrrrrrrrrrrv)

that idea is out of the water, she also just recently got giardia, so i had to move her potty pads to "tile" floor in the bathroom so its easier to clean up..& i dont want snickers stepping in it.

oh yeah, and to top it off not only can she toss herself over the damn gate, the otehr day when i got home she ripped up her potty pads and chewed up the wall and the carpet. MORE FRUSTRATION.

i put her in the bathroom for like 10 minutes.. (she chews off the railing on the bottom of the bath rub) MORE FRUSTRATION.

i have many toys for her to chew on. expensive toys..good toys..

after moving her potty pad to the bathroom..she seems confused now.

I have no choice but to try and crate train her.. (something i have never done before.)

I am afraid that she is going to pee and poop in her crate.. (she has been peeing on her bed..she also eats her poop MORE FRUSTRATION.)

this is a really long post..and i apologize. theres just so many frustrations with this puppy.. i am going insane.

even when i keep her in her den alone for like 10 mins she starts whining like a litte punk!!!! so I KNOW for a fact when i put her in her crate..she is going to whine like no tomorrow..and poop an dpee all over herself.. i've been watching her very closely because of her giardia thing.

i guess i am just asking... how can i make this easier for her to transition into crate training..and i want to start taking her outside..i am so tired..and frustrated with her.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!