View Single Post
Old 12-20-2005, 08:22 AM   #6
livingdustmops
Princess Poop A Lot
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillissy82790
maisy has an appt. for being spayed on thursday! i am going to petco today to buy those pantie things for after she gets home so she doesnt lick right there..what else should i buy at petco?? what should i expect and how soon should she be feeling herself?

the vet said she will be coming home thursday night if everything is okay and she should feel herself within 24 hrs.

what do you guys think? & any advice for aftercare...
Hi, I would not buy the diapers at Petco as they are very hard cotton and they have plastic in them which could cause problems as you want the incision to heal. What members have done is gone to an inexpensive store and bought premie baby clothing (1 piece and cut a hole out for the tail) which is a very soft cotton knit. I would also have a heating pad set at low because it is so cold right now and I would want them to be warm.

All of my gang came home and slept like a rock the first night and the next day they were back to normal. You do not want them jumping off the bed, the sofa etc. You also have to be a little gentle picking them up because they are sore down there.

Good Luck
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!