View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 06:45 PM   #15
yorkieusa
Crazy about Kacee!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlDebra View Post
Not only totally rude but also VERY unprofessional! I can't believe she would treat you like that! I love Joey's Mom's reply! I would probably not want to continue classes with her either but I think the best reaction would be just as Joey's Mom said -- confront her and make her detail WHY she would make a comment like that. My bet is she would be flustered as she would not have counted on anyone actually requiring justification and she would have to come up with something quick. If your dog was perfectly behaved on leash, you would probably not need her services!

I want to take Annie in for puppy classes to to help with her on leash and obeying simple commands. I thought it might be easier in a group setting but if someone gave me attitude like that I would probably take it very personal. So thanks for the warning! Maybe if I know ahead of time it is possibility, it won't knock me for a loop if it happens. I doubt there would be 2 equally rude and unprofessional trainers out there though, would there?
Wanna bet?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!