View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 06:11 PM   #11
roseylovestosho
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Thanks everyone for the replies...I've had such a hard time finding a good training establishment in Tallahassee...and I thought this organization (its a nonprofit) was a winner, but I landed this piece of treasure as trainer...I am the youngest person there (everyone else is A LOT older than I am) and I wonder if she said that to me because she thought because I was young she can say whatever she wants because of my age? I was so taken a back that I just stood there silently and didn't defend myself. She was only a substitute trainer the initial trainer wasn't so terrible...even though she "suggested" that I should not "shelter him" because he's a small dog...again she just said that AFTER I refused to put a collar on him that I would only allow a harness...maybe you guys are right and this place just has something against small dogs...I'm working so hard with Teddy and personally I think he's just too smart and since I'm a first time dog owner Teddy probably realizes it...that's why I was so upset because I am SURE that I walk him/play with him and spend the most time training him than anybody else in there...

Join today and remove this ad!