View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 07:09 AM   #6
Cha Cha
Donating YT 500 Club Member

My daughter is a penny pincher. LOL, she's only 19. She's been checking the sale ads and hunting down coupons for me. She's determined to figure out all the tricks, but we don't have the grocery stores here that double coupons. We also went on line to get multiple coupons for an item that was on sale, and we were limited to only 2 coupons. It's a full time job hunting down those coupons, clipping them, organizing them, then traveling to all the different stores to take the fullest advantage of their sale. Just to try it, we (my daughter and I) got up on Saturday morning, organized our coupons, created a plan with lists on what stores for what items, then out we went. We started at 9:00 a.m. and didn't return until 4:00 and we stayed local. Well, Saturday is my day off and I don't mind saving and taking a few coupons, but I don't have the energy or patience for that. I was exhausted. But, I won't have to shop now except for bread and milk for 3-4 weeks, and we figured we saved around 75.00. I did have an incredibly fun time with my daughter though.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!