View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 05:37 PM   #24
megansmomma
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mscat View Post
She was running in the street , that is how she was found. yes, I will do everything possible to find the owners of this baby. All I know s that she is in need of great care. The matting is thick , so thick that it is hard to even distingush her tail.
it is hard to understand how a puppy got away from it's family , but it happens. She nearky got hit by a car . But, I do agree with the majority of posters. Dhe is safe, and warm in a quiet doggie bed. LIke I said before I will do my best to find her owners.
I will go door to door to find her owners on thr street where she eas found. It is such a small town that you can walk a mile and be on the otherside of the city.

I consider myself to be a very responsible pet owner and ALL THREE of mine got out of the yard last spring. My son left the gate open and they were gone. They were only gone for less than an hour and they looked like orphans, matted, dirty, panting and thirsty when they were found. So to assume that this puppy was not loved could be a huge mistake. Many lost pets will have Here are a few ideas how to reunite a found pet with their owners.

http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/yor...ir-owners.html

http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/yor...ie-poster.html

You can take her to your vet or local shelter to be scammed for a microchip for FREE. They want dogs to be reunited with their owners and are very willing to help. You can even send flier to all of your local businesses and they will very willingly post them for you.

Please do not wait to try to find this puppies owner. They are probably sick with worry just as we all would be if one of our babies was missing.

Keep us posted on how your search goes tomorrow. We are all hoping that you are able to reunite her with her owners and that you will be a hero with a happy ending.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!