View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 05:13 PM   #22
sugarmamma
Donating YT 18K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mscat View Post
my brothre cals me and tells me he has a surprise. I have no clue as to what he is talking about. three monutes later my brother makes me close my eyes. I was laying on the couch, and at first did not see her. Both my other two were already checking her out.
I could not beleive he found a yorkie pup runnin in the street. She was a little damp from the fog. But not too wet. I don't think she has been out too long. SHe has a puppy coat with a little silver on her head.
I tried to give her food, but she did not want it yet. She has smelled the food but not touched it .
She is a little doll baby, Wants to be with my son and i. She is not thin and it does look like someone was taking care of her.
I live in a tiny town, and I ought to place posters up of found puppy. She is very mellow right now. Probably cause she is overwhemled.
I know i need to take her to the vet asap. I can on the third , that is the closest appointment i can do and afford financially.
She has all her teeth, and I have no idea how old she is.
AND I am eorried if she is sick or anything my other girls could get it too. All she wants is love right now. Keeps wanting to be on my son's lap, and has come up to me for attention.
BTW....THIS first post is much different that subsequent posts. Have you just fallen in love with her it happens.......but she is spoken for
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!