View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 06:17 PM   #153
megansmomma
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristalmaja07 View Post
I just read your post and was wondering. My boy is AKC n is 12.4 lbs and was suppose to be only 5-8lbs and remain black n brown. He is now blue (silver) n tan. My girl is 11.2 lbs n we rescued her and she is CKC purebred and awaiting her AKC status. My question is when I got my boy at 8 weeks he weight 3lbs, and my puppies now will be 6 weeks in 2 days and are half his size. According to my AKC papers his parents are black and brown. So was wondering how I can tell what size my pups are going to be at adults and if their color will change. I am new to all this and hopefully not attacked like some on here, just wanted to see. Thank you. I NEVER had a dog before my Kalix and was upset that I got scammed, but would not trade him for anything, n the girl is so perfect she is my lover. If I could keep one of their babies n they would stay 5-8lbs I would have my perfect family. If not it's okay I only mated them for family and friends, and really don't want to be scammed again, and who knows as a baby I couldn't tell, but I guess my 1st clue was if he was 3lbs at 8 weeks he was going to be big. My girls were 5-6oz at birth n my only boy was 4oz. Thank you.
Did you breed your rescue?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!