View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 10:59 PM   #27
FlDebra
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

I wonder if this is really a matter of training or lack of training. It makes no sense at all that anyone would not be able to buy food or pay for routine vaccines and then turn around and ask if they can buy another pup. They even said "well we would like to try again with a better knowledge of preparing for everything." Perhaps they know they went about house-training all wrong and now have a year old dog that is still not house trained. It is not uncommon for a Yorkie owner to wind up with a one year old that still is having accidents. I think house-training problems is the number one rehoming reason for Yorkies. I am betting this has a lot to do with this situation. Of course, they should never get another one of your pups. I would take the contract and reclaim my pup too. You need to establish that you are serious about that portion of your contract and you need to rehome the little one in a home YOU have checked out. It will also give you a chance to see if there is any other reason the owners may not have wanted to keep him.
FlDebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!