View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 11:50 AM   #27
salazark
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbunbun View Post
What a beautiful outpouring of support. Thank you all so much. We've had a ton of snow here and I have issues letting her outside because even with two shirts and a sweater she shivers. And that freaks me out because my anxiety attacks are triggered by cold. I am basically aware of her every move throughout the day and she's always by my side... it's only when the snow is SO high or it's so freezing that I allow her to poop in the house. She ALWAYS misses the pee-pee pad with poop but she uses the pad without fail for peeing.

I'm going to read and re-read these posts and take some time to absorb the thoughts here. Thanks for taking the time and showing how much you care.

Hugs, Lisa
Do you actually see her go poop not on the pads? The reason I'm asking is that Sadie did the same thing. She's very private about pooping so we have pads in rooms we don't go in much and that's where she goes. I didn't think she was using the pads because it was always on the floor. One day I saw her going on the pad but nothing came out. As she was trotting away from the pad poop was falling all over the floor. She really thought she was going on the pad but it didn't fall off her hair till she got moving. I haven't figured out how to solve this one. We just pick it up quickly and are thankful that the pee goes on the pad. Oh - and she absolutely will not go poop outside walking on a leash. She is really extremely private about it. The good news is that she goes in rooms that we aren't walking around in much.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!