View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 11:40 AM   #26
tarczely
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyAnn101 View Post
I can understand how you are feeling right now. When I got Gizmo (my first yorkie) my husband said either the dog goes or me and my son was going along with the dog. I was younger then so I packed our clothes and Gizmo's things and left. After a week away he called every day, promised to do better if we would come home, and we did. He preteneded to deal with Gizmo and even to love him. At times he would blow up and say bad things about Gizmo only to take it back when he calmed down. When I got Tenci a few years later he blew up again and said I had to choose either the dogs or him. I told him that he could pack his bags. Not too long after that I lost Gizmo, and Tenci was very sick. Later I found out that Tenci had small traces of anti freeze in her blood. Long story short he really hated my babies. I had to choose between them and him. I choose them of course. I left him in 2008, and have not had any regrets for it. I hope your husband was just upset, if he really meant it you can tell by other things he does. Good luck.
omg! that is unbeleivable ...I take it was more then the dogs for this relationship to go south! still he tried to kill your dogs is sick! glad you left him cause I would have too! who needs this in there life.
tarczely is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!