View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 07:08 AM   #16
jrsygal37
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bchgirl View Post
These are the same people....

Home
Yes. The mixes are Shannons and the Yorkies (Colorsilk Yorkies) are Susan's. Susan said to me initially when I stuck up for her on here, that Shannon does her own thing and that she (Susan) only breeds Yorkies. If you look at her breeding program it looks great. The pups are in homes with families and not kenneled etc. Glenda and her supposedly stud back and forth. And, this is why about a two months ago someone was accusing her of brokering and I stuck up for Susan saying "No she does not broker now. That she started her own breeding program." This is what I believed. And, this is another reason I posted this thread so that others know that I was wrong and she is still brokering. Also, www.tanglewoodyorkies.com which is Glenda's site is owned by Susan Morgan. I posted the document to show that. Bottom line is they are at the least being brokered by Susan but I believe there is more of a partnership and that they do not own up to this because Susan will sell the pup here in NJ but try to say it's Glenda's to cover her ass with the NJ Lemon Law so you can't do anyting to her. I have full intentions on going as far as I have to to show she is fully involved with this operation so that other puppies do not suffer and other families.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!