View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 09:57 PM   #42
BeyonceMomma23
Donating YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportyBaby View Post
This is so upsetting!!! I just wanted to chime in for others like me who may be reading this and thinking it doesn't apply to us who live in the city and don't own cars -- the NYC equivalent of leaving your baby in the car is tying him/her up unattended on the sidewalk while you run into a store. I just saw a poster about this and it said that people steal dogs left on the street all the time -- sometimes they sell them for medical research uses. It is absolutely heartbreaking to think of this happening but I see dogs tied outside of stores in my neighborhood and all over town ALL THE TIME. I cannot imagine leaving Sport unattended anywhere, at any time, for one minute or one hour. He is in my charge and I am responsible for his life and well-being!

On another note, WHY aren't we allowed to carry our well-behaved babies into certain stores in the first place? Sport fits in his small WagWear tote bag with just his tiny head sticking out (most people don't even notice that there is a dog right in front of them when he is in this tote bag) and has never had an accident while being held in his entire life. He barely barks. Obviously, he doesn't bite. What is the issue? Why do people act like once dogs get inside of a food store they transform from a clean, good-smelling, well-behaved baby into a dirty, disease-carrying vermin?

When my hubby and I are out walking and need to duck into a deli or supermarket, one of us has to wait outside with Sport and freeze (in winter) and I just think it is so silly because he would not hurt ANYTHING or disturb anyone in that store.
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THIS. people sicken me. its like kiddnapping. This all horrifies me.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!