View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 03:32 PM   #2
ArmaniMan
I ♥ Armani & Chloe
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylie's Mom View Post
I've had migraines since I was 5; well, and headaches too. I always get cluster headaches/migraines around every seasonal weather change too. Normally, the clusters last, oh, 2 weeks...and then start to ease up. But lately, I've had a cluster for about a month straight - and I just want to stab my head (those who have migraines probably know what I'm sayin' there ).

Usually, aspirin manages my normal headaches fine (the only OTC product that has ever worked, tried it all). For migraines, the Fiorecet has mostly always worked....but not anymore, maybe?

I've tried Imitrex, this/that, the other thing....pretty much all of it. But haven't tried anything new in about 3-4 years now.

Does anyone else go thru this? What do you do to help? Any suggestions on migraine meds?
I also deal with migraines- they run in my family (my grandmother, my mother, and me all suffer with them).

I haven't found anything that works either- Relpax, Imitrex, etc. The only thing that takes the edge off is Excedrin Migraine, a totally dark room, and an ice cold wash cloth on my temples and neck. Not always possible obviously.

Relpax seems to be one of the new thing they are trying on most people- I have heard great things about it from some people- but it did nothing for me, or my mother.

Armani & Chloe
ArmaniMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!