View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 09:27 PM   #1
Joy42day
Yorkie Talker

Default Wanted: Yorkie baby/young/adult (not senior) in California

Title is describes most of it. I am seeking to add a new member into our family. My daughter is almost 8 years old and we had recently lost our family cat of 18 years. It didn't take long for us to say we need more and can give more of ourselves to another animal.

Pretty good guarantee someone will be with the dog 24/7 as I have three roommates that are regulars two are senior citizens and look forward to giving a dog a good scratch and have expressed the need to have companionship as well. I have told the neighbors of our plans as our kids play together and they are raving it is a great idea and welcome the dog into their home as well.

My daughter and I generally have a consistent schedule we both go to school, homework, dinner. I school online getting my BA in Psychology and then JD in Law. My daughter has her Brownie meetings once a month and we get out and do things as a family does.

With that-- we live in the SOCAL area and it is common to have a pet wearing all the fine things seen in the local grocery. We would be able to do that as well and can bring the dog with us for our trips and errands.

My wish list is this- mellow, kid friendly, not a hyper barking type, trainable, hopefully house trained, likes the car and short walks and other animals. Finally, LOTS OF LOVE and prepared to be doted on by two loving girls!

If you know of an adoptable HEALTHY Yorkie (no mix please) that is available for a reasonable adoption fee please contact me. I have looked around all the shelters and always seem to miss it.

Thank you for looking!
Joy42day is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!