View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 07:19 PM   #12
kjcmsw
YT 500 Club Member

Thanks for everyone's replies.
I wouldn't say mine feel like marbles, more like a soft, fleshy, tumor. a squishy marble if you will ;-) I know the vet thoroughly felt the pups everywhere and there was no mention of it, I certainly didn't notice them before (like I said the one pup's is very noticable, one feeling could not miss it.) It definitely doesn't hurt or bother them. I'll call the vet on Monday and ask them. I will let everyone know what the vet said. Again, it's all too coincidental all three pups, all three right sides, all three soft, movable lumps, etc to be anything else but the shots, but one never knows.

No I really don't think the vet respected what I had to say re: the lepto, but they had an answer...their old school reference was meaning that because the shot was made different years ago a lot of old breeders hang on that line of thinking there could be a problem because there were problems with it before. the vet said it wouldn't matter what shots were given in what combination as no one could guarantee there wouldn't be a possible problem crop up. It's not their regular vet.
They got: distemper, hepatitis, leptospirosis, & parainfluenza during this round and their first set of shots the same plus the coronavirus.

thanks again!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!