View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 01:27 PM   #15
candigirl
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmaniMan View Post
She is 13 weeks old! I CANNOT imagine giving up a dog at 13 weeks old- there is no possible way you could have consistently worked with her and tried everything possible at this age- and to be complaining about just having spent money on shots

You need to STOP trying ever method you hear of for a week here or there. Alpha roll, water bottle, etc.

You need to either 1. find a certified behaviorist ASAP and have them come into you house to assess the situation and offer help; or 2. turn her over to a rescue that is willing and able to take on this situation and work with her while she is still young and can be helped and then they will find her a suitable forever home.
i have had her for 4 weeks and this behavior started a few days after i got her. I have been doing the techniques since then to no avail. I was not complaining about the cost of the shots i was simply mentioning that as a fact. If worse comes to worse(i said last straw) then that would be my only option- to sell her not give her away, my mom has been bitten a few times also and is complaining that she is wild and telling me to do something about it and i just feel very hopeless. If i can find an affordable trainer in my area im willing to try that option but i wont give her to a shelter
candigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!