View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 05:42 AM   #12
candigirl
YT Addict

just an update, Lexie is not showing signs of improvement. She still gets angry and viscous when i try to take things from her. I just pick her up and hold the object till she lets go enough for me to pull it out(i often get some major bites in this situation), but it's like this every single time. She is very alpha and does this thing where if i'm sitting and not playing with her she'll keep slamming her body and bumping her face into my hands while growling, occasionally bitting me. I tried to do as much research as i could before getting a yorkie but i so wish that i found this site sooner before getting her. I've seen some amazing breeders recommended who are in my area, and i sometimes think if i had gone with a proper breeder i would have a pup with a much better temperament. I feel bad thinking sometimes i could trade her for another pup i just don't know what to do, nothing seems to be working. She's 13 weeks old now and it seems she has a split personality, at times very sweet and loving, then the next aggressive biting and growling. I can't even put my hands on a toy she's chewing on without hearing a growl and it turning into a "tug of war". I'm going to buy a water bottle today in hopes i'll see some improvement. Worse case scenario i'll have to sell her and cut my loses(this would be the last straw), i just took her for her 2nd set of shots too *sigh*
candigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!