Thread: This Is Strange
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2010, 10:40 AM   #4
lexi43
YT 1000 Club Member

Okay so here's the final chapter on Oliver. According to Sylvia who just came back from Walgreens. Somebody saw a boy place a box on the side of Walgreens and got into a car and leave. Nobody thought too much about it until they heard crying from the box that's where they found the puppies. Now all the puppies have new homes. Nobody reported any theft so we assume they just got rid of the puppies for whatever reason. All I know is that Oliver is my baby and I love him with all my heart and I don't want to know anymore. The story with the man with the Yorkies I don't know about and as long as the puppies are his that's all I have to know. I don't approve of what he is doing but at least he didn't just abandon them and tried to get them a home. I don't know what happened with the police but I'm sure he got into a bit of trouble for what he was doing but I'm not sure if it's against the law to sell your own puppies. I think If I had been at Walgreens when he was selling the Yorkies I might have bought one from him, but maybe not.
lexi43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!